There are 3,327 reviews of Greenwich on Trip Advisor as of 2 August 2016.
Greenwich is no 34 of 1,415 Things to do in London.
Reviews gave ratings of:
The majority of reviews were like these, all left in the week ending 31/7/16:
- “Easy to get to via Underground and DLR. View the Cutty Sark, visit the visitor centre, view the Painted Hall, visit the Maritime Museum and the Observatory. Wander through the Park and eat fabulous street food from the market. You can’t go wrong. Amazing day out, something for everyone.
- “We took the ferry over to Greenwich which in itself was a lovely ride. Upon arrival we walked through the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum and passed by the famous ‘Cutty Sark’, the British clipper ship, not the whisky. After that we made our way to the Greenwich market touted as one of London’s best covered markets.”
- “You need a lot longer than a day in in Greenwich there is so much to do the lovely shops and markets the Naval College painted hall and chapel a trip on the Thames to name just a few I am returning in a couple of months to see tour The Cutty Sark and The Planetarium didn’t have time this visit.”
Of the reviews rating Terrible, only two were from recent visitors, copied below.
Of the remainder, one was a resident complaining about chain restaurants, one was a complaint about parking charges, one a complaint about a Sail Royal Greenwich trip in 2015, one was a complaint about having to pay to stand on the line and one a complaint about the Olympics, both from 2012. Just for information here are the two reviews, exactly as written…
- “arrived onto a beautiful campus via boat fabulous ground and then arrived into the town which i can only describe as a dump”
- “This was included in a Golden Tours day trip, a must if you are interested in Maritime history but otherwise there isn’t anything to do and it was a rather cold day and we struggled to fill the hour we were allocated.”